After the Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia enters the middle range market with its second Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5. This smart phone provides a nice choice for the people who want a change from the same old symbian operating systems in Nokia. The Nokia Lumia 710 is often compared to its Samsung counterpart, the Omnia 7, as they fall in almost same price range have only some differences. To know more about their comparison click here.
- Network: GPRS, EDGE, 3G
- Operating System: Windows Phone 7.5
- Dimensions: 62.4 x 119 x 12.5 mm, 125.5 Grams
- Display: 3.7 inches, 480 x 800 Pixels
- Input Method: Touch screen
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Scorpion
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 8 GB inbuilt
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, GPRS, WiFi
- Multimedia: Supports all major audio file types
- Camera: 5 Mega Pixel with Single LED flash
- Battery: 1300 mAH
The look Of the Lumia 710 is not as attractive as Lumia 800.The quality of the body of the smart phone is good but the back and the buttons on the body look flimsy. The back covers of the phone are replacable and are available in variety of colors that match the color themes of the phone.
A drawback of the phone i India is that it only supports micro sims, and as majority of service providers don’t provide micro sims in country the original sim has to be cut in order to fit in the sim
The Lumia 710 has a very good touch response and does not show any kind of lags or freezes.The switch between application is also very fast.
It has a very good network reception and does not show lack of network easily in low coverage areas.
The 1300 maH battery appears to be quite low for the smart phone but it can easily manage a whole day with single recharge, when moderately used, high usage can sometimes result in plugging in the phone to charger more than once in a day.
- 1.4 ghz processor
- Good camera with auto focus
- support of Nokia maps and features.
- A fast mid-range Windows phone
- No external memory
- LCD display
- Less Battery Backup.