Verizon finally announced today that the new HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be available on this Friday the 5th of July. The phone improves on the previous model by adding integrated Beats Audio technology for a richer sound experience and 4G support. Running the latest version of HTC Sense 4, HTC’s branded user experience, integrated with Google’s mobile operating system, Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, customers can take advantage of an enhanced mobile experience and enjoy the latest Android features, as well as the power of 4G LTE speeds.
The Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is available in 304 markets across the United States. In real-world, fully loaded network environments, 4G LTE customers should experience average data rates of 5 to 12 megabits per second (Mbps) on the downlink and 2 to 5 Mbps on the uplink. When customers travel outside of 4G LTE coverage areas, devices automatically connect to Verizon Wireless’ 3G network, where available, allowing customers to stay connected from coast to coast.
- 4-inch super LCD qHD display
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash, BSI, f/2.2 and 28 mm lens
- Front-facing camera for video chatting with friends and family
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Mobile Hotspot-capable to share a 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Support for up to 32 GB microSD(TM) memory card
Price and availability:
The DROID INCREDIBLE 4G LTE by HTC will be available beginning July 5 in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com for 149.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
Source – Engadget