Apple has finally unveiled its new iPhone, the iPhone 5, at apple press event in San Francisco. It’s the thinnest and lightest compares to other iPhone’s. It’s the same width as the one on the iPhone 4S, but taller. The iPhone 5′s processor has been upgraded to Apple’s A6 SoC, which promises a twice as fast CPU than the iPhone 4S and two times faster graphics too.
Apple New iPhone 5 Features and specification :
- Display size: 4-inch
- Display resolution: 1136×640, 326 ppi
- Display quality: IPS, 44 per cent more colour saturation.
- Size: 7.6mm thin
- Weight: 112 grams
- Network connectivity: LTE
- Processor: A6 chip, 2X faster than iPhone 4S
- iOS 6
- Rear camera: iSight, 8 megapixel
- Front camera: 720p capable
- Video capture: 1080p/30fps
- Connectivity: LTE, Ultrafast Wi-Fi, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, dual channel up to 150Mbps
- Storage: Up to 64GB
- Battery: Beats the iPhone 4S
- Lightning: 8 signal dock connector
- iPhone 5 release date: 14 September pre-order, 21 September shipping
- iPhone 5 price: $199, $299, $399
Rumours were true then. The phone is going up for pre-order in both slate and white on 14 September and should turn up at houses on the 21. Expect things to sell out quick. Very quick.
Unfortunately Apple hasn’t announced UK pricing yet. Expect more very soon on the cost of the phone in the UK.
Source : Pocket-lint