GSMArena claiming that according to their source, the Galaxy Note 2 will indeed sport a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display and that it’s design is Galaxy S3-inspired. It has also been rumored to have a flexible OLED display although that was not touched on today.
According to the source, Samsung has also decided to move the release date of the Galaxy Note 2 to September, rather than the original rumor of October. The main reason I can see them doing this is to get this bad boy out before the release of the iPhone 5. We also expect the device to launch with the new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as its operating system.
The expected features of Note 2 :
- 5.5-inch Super AMOELD touchscreen with a 1680 × 1050
- 4G LTE, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC
- GPS possibly with GLNONASS and a-GPS support
- Bluetooth possible v4.0 with USB and hopefully USB-on-the-go
- 8/12 megapixel AF/Touchfocus camera with full HD video recording and playback
- A front facing camera for video calls and chats
- Possibly a 64GB edition, along with 16GB and 32GB versions all with expandable support
- MHL for AV out
source: GSM Arena