A simple ques that comes into mind is that what is the difference between Nokia C2-02 and Nokia c2-03. The simple answer is that Nokia C2-03 has a second memory slot i.e, Nokia C2-03 is dual SIM phone. The second memory slot is hot swappable and the SIM manager allows to handle how the calls, messages and data connections be managed through both the SIMs.
Features of Nokia C2-03:
- Dual SIM dual standby phone
- 2.6″ 65K-color resistive TFT QVGA touchscreen with slider keypad
- Extra smooth and precise haptic feedback
- Attractive Price
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, Visual radio
- Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, USB Connectvity
- 2 GB Memory Card Include, expandable upto 32 GB
Nokia C2-03 Technical Specification:
[table id=6 /]
Nokia C2-03 Price In India:
Market Price: ₹ 3,900 app.