Dead Trigger, the zombie shooting game from Madfinger Games is out for Android devices,The game was supposed to be release yesterday,but due to some last minute bug fixes and additional enhancements the game wasn’t released,This is basically optimized game for tegra 3 Devices,but the Developers clarifies that the Game is Universal,which means it will work for both Tegra and non-Tegra devices.
Dead Trigger was featured on the Nexus 7 ,The Game is Based on Zombies Killing,the world has collapsed due to a strange infection that turns regular people into zombies.The tablet touch controls are intuitive, with on screen buttons for movement, shoot and reload. You can also connect a game controller to your Tegra 3 device.
Dead Trigger is a first-person zombie shooter similar to the Call of Duty: Zombies series. Like in Call of Duty: Zombies, zombies emerge from various corners and holes in the walls and shamble towards you at varying speeds. If you get too close, it’s likely that you will take a few hits. Lose all of your health and you’re dead.
Here are some of the features :
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects
- More than 40 hours of gameplay